Board of Visitors
The Harris College of Nursing & Health Sciences Board of Visitors (BOV) is a volunteer body established to foster excellence in Harris College. The Board serves as a primary advisory group to the Dean of Harris College and the executive leadership team. It also seeks to establish productive relationships among students, staff, faculty and the broader TCU, health care and philanthropic community.
The BOV accomplishes these goals by:
- Serving as ambassadors for Harris College to elevate our image and reputation beyond the university.
- Establishing links beyond campus by connecting the priorities of Harris College to specific individuals within the broader healthcare and philanthropic community.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to Harris College based on their knowledge and connections with the healthcare community.
- Advocating for and supporting Harris College by providing resources and gifts to meet the short and long-term goals and needs of the College and assisting in fund development activities for the advancement and expansion of educational programs and facilities within the College.
- Providing advice on key issues of the Harris College such as new program proposals, existing programs and new initiatives.
2023 Board of Visitors
Christopher Watts, Ph.D.
Marilyn & Morgan Davies Dean, Harris College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Director of Development, Harris College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Sharon M. Bebout
Col. Shirley A. Beck ’68
Britt Brown ’87
Dr. Kay Bruce ’66
Lynne A. Emma ’76
Charlotte Scharbauer French ’98
Amy F. Hailey ’89
Mike Macko ’94
Michelle Marlow ’92
Rick McAdoo ’89
Nancy Mitchell Ogrod ’72
Melinda Wake Oliver
Paula Parker ’77
Dr. Kay Sanders ’09
Karen Teneriello ’81
Linda Pilcher Wassenich ’65
Jan Zachry ’77