The National Athletic Trainers’ Association represents more than 43,000 members across the U.S. and supports advancement of the profession and growth of athletic trainers.
A district of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association, The Southwest Athletic Trainer’s Association enhances care for patients and supports athletic trainers in Texas and Arkansas.
Athletic Training Students’ Association
Purpose and function of ATSA
- To support athletic training education in a manner that promotes the highest quality health care to the physically active.
- To promote active improvement in the athletic training education and service.
- To contribute to the welfare of athletic training students, staff, and other health care providers associated with TCU Athletic Training Education Program (ATEP).
- To promote and encourage students’ participation in athletic health care at TCU.
- To promote and encourage collaborative relationships with students and professionals of other health care disciplines.
- To stimulate professionalism among student members.
President: Myranda Stauch
Vice President: Joe Smith
Secretary: Aidan Robidoux
Treasurer: Dana Camphouse
Public Relations Chair: Ciera Beal