1. Watts CR, Awan SN, Maryn Y (in press). A Comparison of Cepstral Peak Prominence Measures from Two Acoustic Analysis Programs. Journal of Voice.
2. Joshi A, Watts CR (in press). Phonation Quotient in Females: A Measure of Vocal Efficiency Using Three Aerodynamic Instruments. Journal of Voice.
3. Gaskill C, Awan JA, Awan SN, Watts CR (in press). Acoustic and perceptual classification of within-sample normal, intermittently dysphonic, and consistently dysphonic voice types. Journal of Voice.
4. Joshi A, Watts CR (in press). Measurement reliability of phonation quotient derived from three aerodynamic instruments. Journal of Voice.
5. Watts CR (2016). Treatment modality and timing influence voice outcomes for vocal fold paralysis after thyroidectomy: A recommendation for guarded generalizations from a meta-analysis. Evidence-Based Communication Assessment and Intervention, 10(1), 20-24.
6. Hughes T, Watts CR (2016). The Effects of Two Resistive Exercises on Electrophysiological Measures of Submandibular Muscle Activity. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 97(9): 1552-1557.
7. Watts CR (2016). The prevalence of voice problems in a sample of collegiate a cappella singers. Journal of Speech Pathology & Therapy, 1:105. doi:10.4172/jspt.1000105
8. Watts CR (2016). A Retrospective Study of Long-Term Treatment Outcomes for Reduced Vocal Intensity in Hypokinetic Dysarthria. BMC Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders. 16:2. eCollection doi: 10.1186/s12901-016-0022-8.
1. Watts CR, Awan SN, Maryn Y (2016, November). Measuring Cepstral Peak Prominence Using PRAAT & ADSV: Research Evidence & a Demonstration. ASHA Convention, Philadelphia, PA.
2. McMullan P, Watts CR (2016, November). A Comparison of Acoustic & Aerodynamic Measurements of Laryngeal Function Using Low-Cost & High-Cost Systems. ASHA Convention, Philadelphia, PA.
3. Joshi A, Watts CR (2016, November). Measurement Reliability for Phonation Quotient Across Three Aerodynamic Instruments. ASHA Convention, Philadelphia, PA.
4. Matthews M, Vanryckeghem M, Watts CR (2016, November). Behavior Assessment Battery-Voice-Revised: Comparative Investigation of Adults With & Without Spasmodic Dysphonia. ASHA Convention, Philadelphia, PA.
5. Watts CR, Awan SN, Maryn Y (2016, October). Cepstral Peak Prominence of Dysphonic Voices Measured from ADSV and Praat: A Instrumental Comparison. Fall Voice Conference, Scottsdale, AZ.
6. Gaskill C, Awan SN, Awan J, Watts CR (2016, October). Acoustic and Perceptual Classification of Within-Sample Normal, Intermittently Dysphonic, and Continuously Dysphonic Voice Types. Fall Voice Conference, Scottsdale, AZ.
7. Watts CR, Corbin-Lewis K. (2016, April). Problem Solving for Department Chairs. Council of Graduate Programs in Communication Sciences & Disorders Annual Conference, San Antonio, TX.
8. Watts, CR. (2015, November). Acquisition of aerodynamic measurements using the Phonatory Aerodynamic System (Pentax Medical invited lecture). ASHA Convention, Denver, CO.
2017 Award for Distinguished Achievement as a Creative Teacher and Scholar – HCNHS