Kinesiology Student Association
To provide students with a broad understanding of and exposure to graduate schools and professional opportunities within the field of kinesiology.
Executive Officer Positions
- President: Jade Henderson
- Vice President: Jordan Goodwin
- Secretary: Brooke Wertzberger
- Treasurer: Emily Souder
- Social Media Chair: Sara Harris
- Community Outreach: Ilana Baiamonte
- Faculty Adviser: Dr. Adam King
- Senior: TBD
- Junior: TBD
- Sophomore: TBD
- Freshman: TBD
Many other positions are available that are not on the executive council. Please contact the association president for more information on those positions
Athletic Training Students’ Association
Purpose and function of ATSA
- To support athletic training education in a manner that promotes the highest quality health care to the physically active.
- To promote active improvement in the athletic training education and service.
- To contribute to the welfare of athletic training students, staff, and other health care providers associated with TCU Athletic Training Education Program (ATEP).
- To promote and encourage students’ participation in athletic health care at TCU.
- To promote and encourage collaborative relationships with students and professionals of other health care disciplines.
- To stimulate professionalism among student members.
President: Michael Monteleone
Vice President: Kyle Ray
Secretary: Myranda Stauch
Treasurer: Emily Stuart
Public Relations Chair: Allison Huff