Main Content

Academic Advising

Prospective students, freshmen, and sophomores receive advising through the Academic Resource Center. Current juniors and seniors are assigned an advisor based on their major.

Students may locate their assigned advisor in their portal by selecting the Academic Progress tile then choosing Advisors from the menu on the left-hand side.

For more information, contact your academic unit.

  • Communication Sciences & Disorders – 817-257-7621
  • Kinesiology – 817-257-7665
  • Nursing – 817-257-7650
  • Social Work – 817-257-7469