July 9-14, 2023
TCU Nurse Camp returns to campus this summer as an on-campus residential experience. Students who are interested in learning what a career in nursing is really like will also have an opportunity to live on-campus for 5 days.
Students can expect to:
- Learn from TCU Nursing Faculty and students
- Practice effective communication skills
- Explore nursing skills such as assessing patients, caring for wounds, taking vital signs and using medical terminology
- Experience how nurses use knowledge of anatomy and physiology, math and systems to care for patients
- Interact with human patient simulators
- Visit a local hospital
- Complete an American Heart Association CPR course
- Gain insight into TCU and the TCU Baccalaureate Nursing Program
Applications are open to students entering their Junior or Senior year of high school in the fall of 2023.
The cost of attendance is $600 per student, which includes housing and meals.
Enrollment is limited to 32 students, so apply early! The application deadline is Mar. 30, 2023
For more information, click on Discover TCU Nursing 2023
Check out last year’s Nurse Camp, here.
2023 Camp Application
2023 Recommendation Form